Friday, December 9, 2011

When you think you lost control…

Sometimes, it’s goddam to know the true; the fact.
Some will say OMG… automatically show you their OMG expression
Some will say I knew I knew… like fortune teller
The above sarcastic is acceptable.

But some bastard will really make you lose control.
This is even worse than when you are not able to control your sexual desire.
Face to those idiots is really not my style man!
I felt like I was sort of disappearing, it was that kind of crazy felling.
I wondered what the heck those idiot still living for?
I knew that’s awful in my opinion, but please allow me to release my anger here.
It was pretty depressing.
If you could figure out how you face to those idiot all the time.
It was so mean.
You might though probably I’m too touchy, but instead.
Irritated I understood you might not want to continue reading.
I could be a phony, and you could puke every time you met me after this.
Every time after those idiot, you would not knew how desperate I want to escape those terrific moment.
Sometimes they wasn’t listening what you talk, hardly even listened to you!
They are fantastic, absolutely goods for nothing!
Couples of time I want to just kill myself.

Anyway thanks to those idiot, not pulling your leg, I’m appreciate, I really do.
What a small world meet those idiot.
Is fate, no choice, maybe…
I’m the most terrific liar when you repeat above paragraph.

Last, sorry for typing all this lousy vocabulary & crap comment.
I think this is the first time I’m so rude which is really not my style.
I’m a phony, puke!

Lost control -> Hit… Hit… Hit… Arh~ Arh~ Arh~
Password : 5 stars I guess you know what is Hit & Arh

永远不要和白痴争辩。因为他会把你的智商拉到和他同一水平,然后用丰富的经验打败你。

No comments:

Post a Comment